Certificate Programs

The Anne and Henry Zarrow School of Social Work offers several certificate programs. These are independent from the degree even though courses overlap. Certificates cannot be added post graduation. Typically obtaining a certificate does not add courses to your degree but rather specifies the electives taken. 

Women's and Gender Studies Certificate
For more information, visit the WGS site for details or contact David Mcleod (Norman) or Gloria Miller (Tulsa)

Graduate Certificate in Public Health
For more information, contact Lori Franklin

Social Work with American Indians
For more information, view the certificate details or contact Lisa Byers