Dual Degrees

At the Anne and Henry Zarrow School of Social Work, our students have the opportunity to complete a dual degree. Students interested in dual degrees must be fully admitted to both programs. Typically a dual degree will reduce each degree by twenty percent. Currently we offer the following options:

Master of Social Work/Master of Public Health

Master of Social Work/Master of Arts in International Studies

Master of Social Work/Generic Dual Degree
For more information, contact the Graduate Coordinator on desired campus (Tulsa - Lori Franklin, Norman - Ann Riley)